Common eye diseases: Most of us will experience temporary eye problems from time to time, including itching, blurriness or fatigue. Most of these eye problems are short-lived and will probably go away on their own with no complications.
- Eye Allergies
- High body heat
- Watching TV/video games
- Sleeplessness, long driving
- Eye redness
- Itchy eyes
- Tired eyes
- Eye irritation
- Take vitamin A contain foods.
- Add green leaves with your food on a regular basis.
- Avoid long time watching TV/video games.
- Several disorders can cause eye pain. Pain may be felt in or around your eye, and it can be mild or severe. If you have eye pain that is severe or causes decreased vision, seek medical attention immediately.
- Sweet leaf
- Constituents: Papaverine, protein 49%, fibre 14-18%, Vitamins: A, B, C, Minerals:potassium content is 2.77% (comparison with dried banana 1.48%); calcium 2.77% (dried skim milk is 1.3%); phosphorus .61% (dried soybeans are .55%); magnesium .55%; iron 199pmm
It is a very good source of potassium, a mineral that has many health benefits. So take sweet leaf with your food often. It will protect your eyes from various eye diseases.